I create art because it is a great way to express ones emotions and beliefs. Art is extremely meaningful to me because it gives one a way out of staying in the box, meaning that art gives someone an escape from their day-to-day/ cookie cutter lifestyle and step into a world of complete possibility and wonder. I have many inspirations when it comes to art such as: music, life, the sky, urban landscapes, rural landscapes, so pretty much I can find inspiration in almost anything. My inspirations are expressed in my work in many different ways, making it very hard for me to have a distinct way of expressing my inspirations. The way my inspirations are expressed change depending on the medium, my mood and the subject. The type of work that I have made so far consists of a clay peace sign being held by roots, an Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe painting, freehand drawings of trees, film and digital photography and much more. I would love to make inspirational work that when someone sees it, they start to think, and go into deep thought while getting inspired themselves.
The artist that I am featuring is Jared Levine. Jared's photographs consist of cars, snowboarding, skateboarding, urban photography, animals and senior portraits. For his photos, Jared uses photography editing software on the computer and his camera. I think that Jared's choice of materials and subjects are very creative, and how he is able to capture such amazing photos is amazing. He is truly an extremely talented photographer.
Here is a photograph from Jared's collection of snowboarding at Hyland photos.
![]() |
| The subject of this photograph is Kihndyn P. a talented snowboarder from Minneapolis. |
To see more of Jared's photography click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment