![]() |
| Fin: Vignette Edit |
![]() |
| Buddy: Indes Edit |
For this assignment, I had to change the white balance on my camera to bring out the "whitest" whites in the photographs. In the photograph with Fin sitting and looking out the window, I created a vignette around the subject to frame and create a border to add emphasis on the focal point. For the second photograph I edited, I changed the white balance to indescent, to bring out Buddy's white coat. Then I used curves to add contrast to the photograph to make the subject "pop".
I feel that the strengths of my photos come from my artistic eye, which gives me creative ideas. Yet from my strength comes my weakness, which is putting my ideas for my photographs into action. Sometimes I have great ideas for photographs, but it is hard to make those ideas look the way I picture them in my mind.


No comments:
Post a Comment